The right medication at the right time for the right patient: clinical drug therapy is an extremely important part of treatment. Potential sources of error, such as overworked staff or miscommunication, need to be recognized and eliminated early in the process. A complete chain of evidence with digitally stored data can do this.
- The highest quality treatment possible with the specially designed Medication module from iMedOne®
- Different formulations, dialogs, and integrated access to the AiDKlinik® drug information system from Dosing GmbH
- Users have access to expert knowledge, such as drug interactions, specialized information, or dosage adjustments
- Medication optimized by electronic modeling and continuous review of all processes
MORE EFFICIENT DRUG THERAPY
With the iMedOne® hospital information system, staff have access to all necessary information at all times, using either a desktop computer or a tablet. Information is stored centrally in digital form, eliminating sources of error such as notation or reading errors. The system can do even more:
- If a medication requirement appears with the patient data and is not compatible with the patient’s regular medication, then the staff will get a warning message.
- Various symbols indicate the status of a medication: prescription, preparation, or dispensing—this is how medication errors are reduced.
- In addition, iMedOne® Medication contains the nationwide medication plan that many patients have been entitled to under the law since October 2016.
INCREASED PATIENT SAFETY
iMedOne® Medication improves drug therapy safety and reduces medication errors.
With the AiDKlinik® drug information system from Dosing GmbH, iMedOne® Medication accesses knowledge that is continuously updated.
Medication management is faster and more secure with centrally stored information.
Information is processed digitally rather than on paper. This can prevent notation or reading errors.
If the system gives an alarm for a prescription, the doctor can act immediately on an individual patient basis.
INTEGRATED DISCOUNT CONTRACTS
When switching to medications prescribed after a hospital stay, iMedOne® Medication suggests compounds that have discount contracts with specific insurers.
iMedOne® Medication helps staff to prepare, check, and dispense the right drugs to patients.
Drug prescriptions are sorted by method of administration or compounds with similar effects.
SECURE PRESCRIPTION WORKFLOW
iMedOne® Medication supports single-stage and dual-stage prescriptions. Drugs can be prescribed, repackaged, extended, decanted, released, canceled, and documented.
A patient profile saved in the clinical information system (CIS) is used to uniquely identify the patient.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more
iMedOne® ready for e-medication plan
iMedOne® is among the first hospital information systems to be able to connect to the telematics infrastructure of the German healthcare system.Read more