A centralized SAP® Patient Management solution is the basis for optimally supporting administrative processes, billing for hospital services in a timely manner, and efficiently controlling costs. It enables rapid, efficient reaction to the changing requirements of the health market. The module for patient management is part of the open platform SAP® for Healthcare, extensively integrated with components for stock management, finance, and controlling.
- Personalized, role-based work environments for user groups
- Precise access to patient-related data, maintained under medical and clinical processes, combined with other integrated clinical applications
- Management of patient-related services as the basis for controlling and reporting
- Future-proof, flexible, adaptable billing functions
- Efficient business processes with integrated finance and material management (ERP system) for billing, down payments and co-payments, detailed controlling, material requirements, and documentation of material consumption
- Fully integrated in SAP®-wide reporting (SAP® NetWeaver Business Intelligence)
- Support for eHealth scenarios (IHE, enterprise services)
MODULAR STRUCTURE FOR ALL REQUIREMENTS
SAP® Patient Management provides numerous patient-oriented functions for administrative management of inpatient and outpatient services, basic medical documentation, patient billing as well as internal and external communications with clinical subsystems and insurers.
- All patient-related data is stored in a central location
- Fast access to all information from any workplace
- SAP® system with various components to adapt to any needs
SECURE ACCESS TO DATA
All patient-related data is stored in a central location, thus enables rapid access to this information from any workplace. This also reduces data redundancy and forms the basis for a stable system.
The Patient Management module is part of the open, expandable platform SAP® for Healthcare, comprehensively integrated in central ERP components for inventory management, finance, and controlling.
YEARS OF PARTNERSHIP
Having worked with SAP® for many years on the development of SAP® Patient Management, we can adapt the SAP® standards to customer’s individual needs. For hospitals with several hundred beds, university clinics, and hospital groups.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more