With our e-health applications, we are turning the hospital into an innovation center: Maintaining our people-oriented focus, we use modern co-creation and design-thinking approaches to digitalization in the healthcare sector. The result is e-health solutions that deliver real value to doctors, clinics, specialists, patients, and insurance companies.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
Modern e-health applications help to save important resources and use them more efficiently, and ensure, among other things, secure invoicing of care contracts as well as better prevention and care for patients with diabetes or back problems.
- Fast, high-quality and cost-effective care solutions for millions of insured people
- Reduction of costs and administrative effort in hospitals
- Bespoke technologies thanks to design-thinking and co-creation processes
- Integrated functions made possible, e.g. for diabetes prevention or back therapy
- Highly compatible system solutions that satisfy all statutory requirements
- Meets the highest requirements for IT security and data protection
Our e-health applications deliver tangible value for all and turn healthcare facilities into innovation centers, whether it be with healthcare portals, invoicing services or IoT applications that save time at the touch of a button.
Positive results after 100 days of the Corona-Warn-App
In just 50 days, SAP and Deutsche Telekom developed the Corona contact tracing app, and launched it on June 15. There were over 18.4 million downloads over a 100-day period.Read more
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more