i.s.h.med incorporates features such as:
- Rudiments of a smart user interface
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Specific workflow support.
Different documentation workplaces have been restructured to improve workflow support. Be it i.s.h.med op, i.s.h.med radiologie, or i.s.h.med station, a view of the patient’s file that is adapted to the situation delivers relevant targeted information fast, while the user receives a task list that is customized for his or her role and therefore both serves as a reminder and helps with implementation. The requisite next steps for working on the task are extrapolated automatically and provided as far as possible with appropriate default data.
The key benefits:
- Can be used across sector borders in medical areas
- Integrated electronic patient file
- Specific variations and flexible tools
- Available worldwide in 300 hospitals, 18 countries, and eight languages
- Transparent planning and full documentation
- Improvement of quality standards