Our system ensures uniformity of financial and controlling data across all facilities. They provide a tight, continuous process chain, improve cash flow, and reduce working capital. This gives you better control over your cash, liquidity, and financial risks. They also improve profitability and ensure that all necessary conditions are met. An overview of the modules:
- Financial accounting (FI) integrates sub-ledger and general accounting
- Controlling (CO) supports cost type and cost center accounting as well as order billing
- Asset accounting (AA) supports individual customer structures with freely definable asset classes, and direct positing generates a booking in the associated general ledger account for every transaction
- Comprehensive reporting and forms with automated data evaluation and list generation
- Electronic account statements enable open items to be booked and offset automatically
DIGITAL INVOICES THAT WORK
Accounting in SAP® consists of the modules for financial accounting, controlling, and asset accounting. Our system solution enables automated execution of cash management and dunning processes, thus substantially reducing the workload for clinic administration. The application can take the accounting-related data from the upstream systems HR, IS-H, and MM automatically and process it. Of course, legal requirements are met in every respect.
INTEGRATED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Financial accounting in SAP® is suitable for sole proprietorships, holding companies and clinic chains, as several accounting areas run under a single client, and bookings can be made across accounting areas.
Comprehensive reporting and forms allow many options for automated data evaluation and list generation. Electronic account statements enable open items to be booked and offset automatically.
SIMPLE ASSET ACCOUNTING
The asset accounting module is easy to use with system-controlled input screens and predefined parameters and reports, such as depreciation, that calculate values fully automatically and initiate booking transactions.
All controlling-related transactions in clinical operations are automatically transferred to the controlling system. The entire internal value stream is documented, and the use of several accounting areas can be implemented in an overall cost accounting system.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more