The Healthcare Service button optimizes hospital services management using the Internet of Things (IoT) and enables both hospitals and healthcare professionals a simple gateway to digitalization – thanks to its tangible added value. In logistics processes, for example, it reduces the load on nursing staff in terms of wound and treatment management.
- Clinical delivery, collection and service processes at the touch of a button
- Increased acceptance of digital technologies among professionals
- Reduced burden on nursing staff, e.g. in wound management with VAC pumps
- Automated orders via in-house service management
- Flexible use, e.g. for bed preparation or surgery cleaning
- Informing the service-providing addressee via electronic message
- Wireless, battery-powered solution via the cellular network or NarrowBand IoT
- High building penetration and independent of WLAN infrastructures
- Integration with proprietary hospital IT systems
SERVICE MANAGEMENT THAT CLICKS
One click on the button is enough, the order has already been triggered and automatically confirmed in the hospital's in-house services management system. No fax, phone call or forms required. The addressee receives an electronic message and the specialist can be sure that the process is completed.
- Clinical delivery, collection and service processes can be started at the touch of a button
- Use in wound management, for on-time bed preparation or operating theater cleaning
- Expansion of application areas by integration into proprietary systems
AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
The button relieves hospital staff with one click, triggers repeat orders in the in-house service management system, or relieves nursing staff in wound management tasks. The optional integration into proprietary systems further extends the scope of application.
LESS STRESS FOR SPECIALISTS
The adaptable technology can be configured for many other applications, e.g. for preparation of beds on-time or when operating theaters need to be cleaned. These and other delivery, collection and service processes can be set in motion very easily at the touch of a button.
The wireless, battery-powered solution transmits messages over the cellular network or via NarrowBand IoT with high building penetration – making it completely independent of any WiFi infrastructure.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more