Modern technologies such as the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) are driving healthcare forward. Because every clinic wants to save costs, deploy its staff in a more resource-friendly manner and improve patient satisfaction. Our digital solutions pave the way for applications such as Medical Asset Tracking or the Healthcare Service Button for more efficient hospital services management – without unnecessary complication or radical intervention in hospital IT systems. This benefits specialists and patients alike.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
Recent tests by Telekom Healthcare Solutions show: there are numerous care processes that take up a lot of hospital time – up to 33 percent alone is spent by specialists searching for equipment. The Internet of Medical Things tackles challenges like these – sometimes with just the touch of a button.
- More efficient use of time and staff
- Increased acceptance of digital technologies
- Optimized patient care by reducing waiting times
- Reduced stress for medical and nursing professionals
- Increased patient throughput thanks to better device and services management
- Real-time localization of medical devices using Medical Asset Tracking
- Automation of processes at the touch of a button with the Healthcare Service Button
- Flexibly adaptable technologies and application options
- Sophisticated IT security thanks to operation by Deutsche Telekom
- Data protection according to European law
We're bringing the Internet of Medical things to you – and ensuring your hospital manages time, staff, and financial resources more efficiently.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more