MOBILE PATIENT RECORD
To be able to see and add to patient information in a mobile patient file, validating findings while walking around the clinic, is the wish of many doctors, caregivers, and medical controllers. The mobile patient file provides access to lab results, diagnostic findings, documents, wound photos, PACS, and archives. Important topics can then be discussed directly during rounds. With the Mobile Patient Record HIS app, this is fast and easy.
- Efficient workflows and service area orders are always in view
- Charting continuously on the spot avoids the need to document after the fact
- Mobile scanning function for capturing patient armbands, blood bottles, medications, and materials
- Photo documentation directly in the operating room, on the spot
- Dictation via iPad, sent immediately for transcription
- Input fields, photos, graphics, and validation rules for high-quality forms
- Findings are structured and standardized for faster generation
- Data exchange using the FHIR standard (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) for flexible expandability
- Health data can also be processed on mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones
ALL FEATURES IN VIEW
In the mobile patient file, the form designer “Paper” for the iPad enables anamnesis and documentation on the go. Because mobile forms save time and money. Input fields, photos, graphics, and validation rules can be used to design high-quality forms. Hence, clipboards with paper have become redundant.
- Findings are structured and standardized for faster generation.
- Text blocks and voice recognition help with creating them.
- An input pen can even be used to sign the findings.
The patient file can be viewed on a split screen during dictation, so that physicians can access lab results, PACS images, diagnostics, and previous findings. Mobile voice recognition supports fast documentation of treatments, with an integrated mobile scanning function.
Mobile forms save time and money. Input fields, photos, graphics, and validation rules can be used to design high-quality forms. Findings are structured and standardized for faster generation.
ADDRESSING PATIENTS SPECIFICALLY
Personal data about patient status, a birthday reminder, and the patient’s photo help to address patients specifically, so they always feel like they are “in good hands.”
The Mobile Patient Record app supports and optimizes treatment processes. Less typing – more time for patients. During mobile rounds, staff can already order diagnostics, with the status of service area orders always in view.
STRONG TREATEMENT SECURITY
Physicians appreciate the higher level of treatment security provided by having a patient's photo in the mobile file. Intake data and patient information are entered directly in the documented photo, with no time-consuming, manual assignment.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more