Digitalization, big data, Internet of things—and SAP® S/4HANA for healthcare in the middle of it all. Technological changes make fast data processing and analysis a competitive advantage. Telekom Healthcare Solutions and SAP® are joining forces with IT solutions for the healthcare sector to optimize numerous processes.
- Simple, intuitive operation with the SAP Fiori® UX user interface
- New, optimized processes
- Access from any OS platform (Windows, iOS, Android) and mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet PCs
- Transparent reporting in real time
- Reintegration of planning and control in the ERP system
- Additional systems eliminated by embedded Business Warehouse in ERP
- Protects your investment in existing SAP® systems by migrating to the new SAP® HANA technology platform
- Optimal technical and process integration with our iMedOne hospital information system
FASTER DECISIONS WITH SAP®S/4HANA
Our business management solution for the healthcare industry based on SAP®S/4HANA is precisely aligned to the needs of hospitals. It erases the boundaries between controlling and finance.
- Integrated planning functions and improved liquidity analysis
- Realtime data for faster, more flexible, more accurate prognoses and strategic decisions
With many years of experience from our SAP® hospital ERP solutions, cloudexpertise in the Telekom Group, and the latest SAP® technology, the future we offer is secure.
A new experience in business processes: benefit from the advantages of the SAP Fiori®UX user interface with modern, user-friendly guidance on every device. Use mobile devices and discover new, dynamic workflows and processes.
SECURE OPERATIONS MODEL
Telekom Healthcare Solutions provides the new SAP® S/4 HANA industry solution from secure data centers in Germany. On request, we also offer “on premise operations” for our SAP® S/4 HANA solutions.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more