HOSPITAL APPS ARE A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS
With hospital apps, heavy paper files in hospitals are a thing of the past. Today, doctors and caregivers can access patient data via smartphone or table from anywhere, at any time. They benefit from many other features, such as scheduling, documentation directly at the patient’s bedside, saving medical photos directly to an e-file, and mobile access to the Picture Archiving and Communication System.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
Our digital solutions and apps for hospitals increase the mobility of doctors and caregivers, making many procedures more efficient for overall patient care.
- User-friendly applications on smartphones and tablets
- Data such as diagnoses, findings, and vital signs are available at all times for mobile rounds
- Mobile access to patient files, such as the Mobile Patient Record App
- Direct access to the hospital information system (HIS), for example via iMedOne® Mobile
- Access to the HIS calendar at all times, for example to compare surgery dates
- Medical and nursing documentation directly at the patient’s bedside
- Conveniently capture and save data, such as photos or forms
- Functions for approving orders, placing executive position orders, prescribing medications, etc.
- Online access to the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
OUR SOLUTIONS – YOUR BENEFITS
More efficient patient care processes, data access at any time and place, and greater flexibility for staff: our mobile solutions and hospital apps make all this possible.
Say goodbye to the paper doctor's letter
Telekom’s iMedOne® hospital information system is ready for communications in the medical sector. In the future, hospitals will be able to replace the paper doctor’s letter and save time and money.Read more
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more
iMedOne® ready for e-medication plan
iMedOne® is among the first hospital information systems to be able to connect to the telematics infrastructure of the German healthcare system.Read more