For mobile rounds, many doctors and caregivers already rely on iMedOne® Mobile, with online access to iMedOne®, as they have all of the data and functions they need at their fingertips, everywhere, at all times. Instead of carrying paper files, they can access the patient’s entire file from their smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile findings, medical reports, diagnostics, and procedures
- Lab values are shown graphically along with cumulative findings
- Access to the iMedOne® calendar and surgery schedules
- Capture vital signs and display fever charts
- Online access to the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Take medical photos and save them directly in the file
- Take photos of paper documents and save as PDF in the file
- Patient identification with integrated barcode scanner
- Master patient data with alarm indicators, private patient notes, and birthday reminders
- Intelligent workflow with patient lists and overview of assignments for departments, stations, and outpatient facilities
MEDICINE AND NURSING CARE MADE MOBILE
With user-friendly apps for mobile rounds, doctors have a great handle on treatment procedures. Orders can be sent to service areas and approved in accordance with user authorizations. And for private coverage, one thing is sure: if it isn’t documented, it can’t be invoiced. The best documentation takes place directly at the patient’s bedside.
- Medical and nursing chart documentation with text blocks
- Send and approve orders to service areas
- Prescribe and approve medications, including access to the medications subsystem
- Send orders to colleagues and document completion on a mobile device
- Give digital dictation and send directly to transcription
- Document care measures with a gesture
- Wound documentation with photos
A FILE IN YOUR POCKET
Clinic employees can use smartphones and tablets to access their patients’ entire files. They can get data such as X-ray images, lab results, or treatment procedures on their screens for discussions with colleagues, regardless of the time or place.
SPECIFIC TREATMENT CONTROL
With user-friendly apps, physicians have treatment procedures well in hand. Orders can be sent to service areas and approved. Medications can also be prescribed or cancelled.
DOCUMENTATION AT THE PATIENT'S BEDSIDE
For private coverage in particular, one thing is sure: if it isn’t documented, it can’t be invoiced. The best documentation of treatments takes place directly at the patient’s bedside. This improves patient satisfaction and the facility’s reputation.
SIMPLE, FAST, AND SECURE
Security and usability are our highest priorities - and with customer-oriented development, we guarantee that our user-friendly apps are perfectly adapted to users’ needs, with no extraordinary training effort required.
Say goodbye to the paper doctor's letter
Telekom’s iMedOne® hospital information system is ready for communications in the medical sector. In the future, hospitals will be able to replace the paper doctor’s letter and save time and money.Read more
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more
iMedOne® ready for e-medication plan
iMedOne® is among the first hospital information systems to be able to connect to the telematics infrastructure of the German healthcare system.Read more