Modern communications servers for hospitals lay the foundation for optimal clinic IT operations, and for collating all necessary data from departments and functional areas. The interface manager for healthcare networks systems with compatible interfaces, converts data into the required format, and transmits them securely to the target system. It ensures flexible interconnection of existing IT systems.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
With the Interface Manager for Healthcare, hospital IT systems of all types can be connected in a controlled manner. Monitoring is provided by a modern user interface at a terminal, smartphone, or tablet.
- Developed for highly critical environments
- Greater security in hospital operations
- Tested availability, even under high stress
- Strong data and IT security with integrated archiving functions
- Migration and updates in parallel with business operations
- Open, modular, and scalable system architecture
- Developed in-house in Germany for flexible expansion
- Runs in Deutsche Telekom data centers
We provide the basis for optimal operations with our communications servers for hospitals that controls and securely connects all IT systems.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more