TELEKOM HEALTHCARE CLOUD
Using IT on-demand thanks to the Healthcare Cloud not only facilitates efficient operation, but also optimizes IT budget management. Hospital administration as well as doctors and nursing staff all benefit from the fact that our Telekom Healthcare Cloud (THC) models core processes with its own software solutions and professionally handles the specific requirements of the health care sector. Security is also a top priority: As a central service provider Telekom assumes responsibility throughout, which allows for a coordinated approach among other benefits.
- Operational stability and implementation of legal requirements
- Professional data and IT security
- Bespoke solutions
- Scalability and flexibility
- Keine Investition in IT-Infrastruktur
- Long-term, reliable partner Deutsche Telekom
- Clear service interface simplifies management and administration
- Participation in technological innovation (e.g. mobility)
- Customer concentration on core competencies and processes
IT RESOURCES FROM THE HEALTHCARE CLOUD
Our Healthcare Cloud can use either your existing applications or ones provided by Telekom who will also ensure their safe operation. The THC thus combines technological advances with scalable, dynamic services based on Telekom's high security standard. This means that we offer all services from a single source – from migration to broadband connection through to complete system operation.
With us, you can stay highly flexible – anytime, anywhere.
- Short service provision times
- Fast, on-demand adaptation of service quantities
HIGH SECURITY STANDARDS
We always set the highest standards – both in terms of IT security and data protection.
- High data center security standards for private cloud systems
- Dedicated connectivity and secure network infrastructure
- Alignment with current basic BSI protection standards
Our current state of the art technologies offer you future-proofed solutions.
- Virtualization of computing and storage capacities
- Cloud platforms and technologies: Foundation for innovations and standards
MODULAR AND FLEXIBLE OPERATING MODELS
The standard platform enables services from a defined service catalog to be linked to flexible operating models. This allows customers to implement the desired service interface, and to readjust and adapt it if necessary.
Three questions for Rahul Butta and Michael Waldbrenner
Patients expect an integrated treatment record, say Rahul Butta of Deutsche Telekom Healthcare & Security Solutions GmbH and Michael Waldbrenner, Deutsche Telekom Clinical Solutions GmbH, in their interview.Read more